These top 20 lists are a great pleasure to create, especially because of such a great field of beers to select from. I’m a lover of beer as a whole, and when I look at a beer list for a festival, I’m looking for beers that are unique and engaging to me as an individual. I’m a beer lover too, we all have our tastes (that’s what makes beer so great), and these are the beers that stood out to me for this year’s Beerfest at the Ballpark – presented in no particular order.
- Bad Brewing – Kracken IPA, fermented w/ pineapple & grapefruit. Double dry hopped w/ Citra
- Saugatuck BC – Mandrina DIPA
- Uncle John’s – Apple Pear Cider
- New Holland BC – Black Tulip Tripel
- Blackrocks Brewing – Barbaric Yawp
- Greenbush BC – 2 Biggie – Barleywine, collab with Batch Brewing
- Falling Down BC – Blood Orange
- Rockford BC – Maestro, Vanilla & Black Walnut Brown Ale – collab w/ I’m a Beer Hound
- Round Barn Winery – Vacation – Wheat Ale / Witbier Hybrid
- Stormcloud BC – Maple Sap Tripel
- River’s Edge BC –Vienna Lager
- Eagle Monk –British Dark Mild
- Farmhaus Cider Co. – Halbbitter
- Tri-City BC – Intergalactic Jack – Galaxy Hopped Pale Ale
- Greenbush BC – Pain – Imperial Cream Stout
- Founders BC – Blushing Monk
- Brewery Vivant – Contemplation – Michigan Honey Ale
- Cheboygan BC – Lemongrass Wheat
- Griffin Claw BC – Oblivious Bourbon Barrel Aged Wheatwine
- Jolly Pumpkin BC – Clementina
There you have it! There are so many delicious options at this year’s Beerfest at the Ballpark, check out the beer list and assemble your own must hit list!
The ballpark is going to be in full swing this year with plenty to explore! Grab some friends, make sure to get your tickets, and get ready for an awesome day!