Monday November 2nd @ 7pmNew Belgium & Ben & Jerry’s present Pour Over Pairings Ice Cream Social
We will be releasing New Belgium’s & Ben & Jerry’s new collaboration beer, Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale, and in celebration, will be hosting a beer dinner style Ice Cream Social!
1.Welcoming Beer – Fat Tire – 5.2% Amber Ale
2.Ben & Jerry’s Salted Caramel Brownie – 6.3% - Brown Ale w/ Cocoa, Vanilla & Salt
- Paired w/ Salted Caramel Blondie – Sweet Cream Ice Cream w/ Blonde Brownies & a Salted Caramel Swirl.
- Paired w/ Strawberry Cheescake – Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream w/ Strawberries & a Thick Graham Cracker Swirl.
- Paired w/ Chunky Monkey – Banana Ice Cream w/ Fudge Chunks & Walnuts.
Tickets $15 – Price includes a New Belgium logo glass for you to take home.
Sunday November 8thMorning Wood: A Barrel Aged Beer & Brunch Fest
Rise and Shine! Start your day with some of the world's best barrel-aged beers and a special brunch at HopCat. We'll have special tappings throughout the day. Pace yourself there’s 40+ on the list. This one is worth it. Some of these beers you may never have the opportunity to try again!
Tuesday November 24thFounders Beer Dinner
Join us for an expertly paired beer dinner featuring Founders Brewing Co. 5 Beers. 4 Courses. $30. You cannot beat that. I dare you to try.
- Welcoming Beer: All Day IPA- 4.7%- American Session IPA
- 1st Course: Red’s Rye-6.6%-American Rye IPA
- Paired with Vietnamese Coconut Curry Soup
- 2nd Course: Founders Porter-6.5%-American Porter
- Paired with Chorizo Scotch Eggs
- 3rd Course: Backwoods Bastard-10.2%-Bourbon BA Scotch Ale
- Paired with Grilled Short Rib Alfredo with Sundried Tomatoes, Gorgonzola and Balsamic Glaze
- 4th Course: Nitro Rubaeus-5.7%-Nitro Raspberry Ale
- Paired with Poached Pears with Pecan Sauce
Wednesday November 25thFounders Tap Feature
These beers will be tapped @ 11am
- 1. All day IPA- 4.7%- American Session IPA
- 2.Red’s Rye-6.6%-American Rye IPA
- 3. Founders Porter-6.5%-American Porter
- 4. Backwoods Bastard-10.2%-Bourbon BA Scotch Ale
- 5. Nitro Rubaeus-5.7%-Nitro Raspberry Ale
And @ 5pm we will be also tapping:
- 6. Breakfast Stout-8.3%-Imperial Coffee Stout
- 7. Nitro Centennial IPA-7.2%-Nitro American IPA
Saturday November 28thDark Saturday
HopCat and Dark Horse Brewing Co. will set a new World Record on Dark Saturday, Nov. 28, 2015 by featuring 130 dfferent varieties of Dark Horse beers on tap. 30 variations of Crooked Tree. More details to come. #DarkSaturday