The menus include traditional dishes, expressive twists and more as the breweries create a festive Irish scene for patrons to enjoy.
Below are some featured items that are only available for a limited time:
Bastone Brewery(Located at 419 S. Main St. Royal Oak, 48067)
Bastone Brewery will offer the following items on its Irishfest menu March 13 to 19.
- Corned Beef and Cabbage - A generous portion of slow cooked brisket, mashed redskin potatoes and buttered cabbage.
- Shepherd's Pie - A traditional meat and vegetable combination dish featuring duchess potatoes and mushy peas.
- Dublin Bay Salmon - An elegant poached salmon filet, baby shrimp, dill cream, peas and mashed potatoes.
- Chicken and Whiskey - A flavorsome poached chicken breast, spinach, roasted red peppers, whiskey mustard sauce, and ricotta tortellini.
- Pear and Apple Pie – House-made Baileys and Godiva ice cream complimented with a light pastry crust.
Bastone Brewery is open 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 a.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday.
Blue Tractor BBQ and MASH
(Located at 207 E. Washington St. Ann Arbor, 48104)
Exclusively available on St. Patrick’s Day:
- Potato Leek Soup - A classic cream-based soup featuring potatoes, leek and bay leaves.
- Leprechaun Nachos - Smoked corn beef, roasted red peppers and stout braised onions drizzled with smoked blue cheese sauce and served over house-cut waffle fries.
- Lucky Pot O' Wings - Chicken wings tossed in a sticky stout sauce.
- Cottage Pie - Ground beef, carrots, onions, celery, whipped potatoes and beef au jus baked in a bowl and topped with au jus cheddar cheese.
- Irish Cream Brownies - A delicately moist brownie topped with Irish Cream and frosting.
Blue Tractor BBQ is open 11 a.m. to midnight Monday through Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Thursday through Saturday and noon to midnight on Sunday.
MASH, Blue Tractor’s whiskey bar that exists underneath the Washington St. location, will feature St. Patrick’s Day drink specials which include:
- Shamrock Shots - Green, creamy and minty. We know you want one.
- Irish Whiskey Shots - Red Bush, Tullamore Dew, Teelings Small Batch.
- Irish Stout - Home-brewed by Blue Tractor, a festive twist on the traditional stout.
Leprechaun Nachos and Lucky Pot O' Wings will be available at MASH as well.
MASH will also host live entertainment from 6 p.m. to close on March 17 featuring:
- Syd Brunham (6 to 9 p.m.) - Acoustic set
- Detroit's Soul Purpose (10 p.m. to close) Dance set
MASH is open 4 p.m. to midnight Monday through Wednesday, 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. Thursday through Saturday and 6 p.m. to midnight Sunday.