7 Monks Taproom is ready for Traverse City Beer Week! Traverse City Beer Week starts Nov 7th and ends Nov 14th, with events happening all over town. Make sure you stop in 7 Monks because not only is the food great (Hint: make sure you try the mac and cheese) the atmosphere is one of the best in town.
7 Monks events:
- Friday, November 7th Official Stop on Kickoff Short's Pub-crawl - Take a tour of Traverse City, and try a different Short's beer at six locations along the way! Completing participants will win a Pub Crawl T Shirt (while supplies last). Pub crawl passports can be found at Traverse City Tourism, or at participating locations as early as the week prior to the crawl.
- Monday, November 10 Mi Beer Night - Join 7 Monks as they host some of your favorite Michigan Breweries. Taste rare beers and pair them with your favorite dishes at the restaurant. Starts at 7pm.
- Tuesday, November 11 Wood Aged night w/ Brewery Vivant & Left Foot Charley - .A night filled with the flavors of specialty beers by Brewery Vivant! Starts at 7pm
- Wednesday, Novmeber 12 Jolly Pumpkin & 12% Imports Takeover - 12% Imports visits one of your favorite TC craft beer hotspots. Check out their great lineup and visit with the terrific people behind these brands! Starts at 6pm
- Thursday, November 13 Founders Tap Night - Founders Brewing visits 7 Monks for the flavors of Grand Rapids, as you sample Founder's Beers (both hard to get ones as well as "old reliables." Starts at 6pm
- Friday, November 14 Tap Taco Takeover w/ Short's Brewing Co. - Short's Brewing like never before: a beer & taco pairing!
For a complete list of events going on: TraverseCity.com