Every Tuesday in October is half off flight night!Written by Paul Starr
**Each guest will receive a ticket that is good for up to 2x flights at the discounted price. Limit 1x ticket per customer.
About Macatawa Ale Co.
Hollands only family owned and operated neighborhood brewery located on the outskirts of downtown. A brewery specializing in traditional ales that are made with the same passion that was sparked 20 years prior in a family's garage. Now that beer is the family business, great care is taken to offer the area another destination that is welcoming and enjoyable as the garage that we started in. Come on down and drink off the path!
Paul Starr is the creator of the I'm a Beer Hound and one of the organizer and the driving force behind Art & Craft Beerfest, Lansing Beer Fest, Beerfest at the Ballpark Spring & Fall. When he's not working on Beer Hound he's probably watching the Lions, Tigers or Red Wings. Being a recent new Dad of twins, he doesn't have much extra time these days for mischief.
Latest from Paul Starr
- Wolverine State Brewing Co.Is Excited To Participate In SAVOR Again!
- Grand Rapids Public Museum Continues Beer Explorers with Beer The Change™ Partnering with Brewery Vivant
- Jolly Pumpkin Detroit Celebrates Second Anniversary With Unique Options And Refreshed Menu
- Perrin Brewing Builds Bikes for Kids Teaming Up with The CAN’d Aid Foundation In Building Bikes For Kids
- Eat, drink and dance the night away with these Royal Oak, Ann Arbor St. Patty's Day festivities