Every Tuesday in October is half off flight night!Written by Paul Starr
**Each guest will receive a ticket that is good for up to 2x flights at the discounted price. Limit 1x ticket per customer.
About Macatawa Ale Co.
Hollands only family owned and operated neighborhood brewery located on the outskirts of downtown. A brewery specializing in traditional ales that are made with the same passion that was sparked 20 years prior in a family's garage. Now that beer is the family business, great care is taken to offer the area another destination that is welcoming and enjoyable as the garage that we started in. Come on down and drink off the path!
Paul Starr is the creator of the I'm a Beer Hound and one of the organizer and the driving force behind Art & Craft Beerfest, Lansing Beer Fest, Beerfest at the Ballpark Spring & Fall. When he's not working on Beer Hound he's probably watching the Lions, Tigers or Red Wings. Being a recent new Dad of twins, he doesn't have much extra time these days for mischief.
Latest from Paul Starr
- North Peak Collaborates with Busch’s Fresh Food Market for Special Beer Release: Newfangled Pale Ale
- Raise a Pint to Freedom Toast Small and Independent Brewers During American Craft Beer Week® — May 15-21, 2017—
- Kalamazoo Irish Fest hosting area brewery tour
- Oddside Beer and Breakfast Pairing at REO Town Pub
- Spend St. Patrick’s Day at Sullivan’s Public House