Cider and mead will also be offered on tap including selections from B. Nektar, Vandermill, and Cellarmen’s. Food will be available from Detroit area restaurants and live music from local bands. Detroit Fall Beer Festival is a rain or shine event. Saturday tickets have sold out in advance but tickets are still available for Friday’s event which is also expected to sell out. Advance tickets are encouraged for $40 but may be purchased for $45 at the gate if available. Coming up for 2017, the Michigan Brewers Guild will be holding their Winter Festival on Friday February 24th and Saturday February 25th with ticket sale information to be announced soon.
8th Annual Detroit Fall Beer Festival to be held October 21st & 22nd at the Eastern MarketWritten by Dan VanderKooi
Dan VK has been following the Michigan Craft Beer scene since before Oberon has been available in 6-packs. Besides making the rounds at all the local craft breweries and beer bars, Dan also supports the local music scene, reads crime fiction, and enjoys playing volleyball with his wife and friends.
Latest from Dan VanderKooi
- Beer and Hard Cider on Tap for 2016 Vander Fest on Saturday October 1st
- 8th Annual U.P. Fall Beer Festival to be held on Saturday, September 10
- Hopstock to Celebrate Grand Rapids Area Breweries, Cideries, and Distilleries on Saturday, August 13th.
- Cultivate Brewing Company In Berrien Springs To Celebrate One Year Anniversary
- Founders Brewing Co. set to celebrate 9th Annual Founders Fest