The tour includes a trio of specialty beers that reference the film from Greenbush brewer Jake Demski, a unique, tiedyeladen tour of Latitude 42 Brewing Co., bowling at Airway Fun Center and a quotealong of the cult film starring Jeff Bridges. The tour will begin with registration at 3 p.m. at Central City Tap House and officially conclude with a movie party/screening of “The Big Lebowski” at 7:30 p.m. at the Alamo Drafthouse. Garb referencing the film is highly encouraged (and may be rewarded). Hotel discounts are also available on request. Greenbush Brewing Co. will provide these smallbatch beers as part of the event:
- “Obviously You’re Not A Golfer” 5% ABV Arnold Palmer Ale (available at Central City Tap House; ale with lemonade and ice tea in secondary fermentation)
- "The Brew Abides” 9% ABV White Russian Imperial Stout (available at the Airway Fun Center)
- "Who’s Woo?” 7% ABV Rice IPA (available at Alamo Drafthouse)
Ticket prices are: “The Donny” ($55 ride only, pay rest as you go); “The Walter” ($79 samples, tour and logo pint glass at Latitude 42; one game of bowling and movie ticket; “The Dude” ($99 samples tour and logo pint glass at Latitude 42; unlimited bowling; West Michigan Beer Tours Tshirt and movie ticket). Itinerary
Origination: Central City Tap House, registration at 3 p.m. with 4 p.m departure.
- Stop 1: Latitude 42 Brewing Co., samples, tour, logo pint glass, 4:155:15 p.m.
- Stop 2: Airway Fun Center, bowling, full pour, 5:306:45 p.m.
- Termination: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Kalamazoo, “The Big Lebowski” QuoteAlong, 7 p.m. with 7:30 p.m. screening (Central City Tap House is about a block away from Alamo).
For more information, go to westmichiganbeertours.com/tour/biglebowskibeertoursaturdayoct12016/