Signs and symptoms of E.Coli infection usually occur three to four days after exposure. Signs and symptoms include: diarrhea, abdominal cramping, and nausea. Patrons who visited the farm during this timeframe and purchased fresh apple cider are invited to contact the farm for a full refund.
Uncle John's Hard Cider Not Impacted By E.Coli ContaminationWritten by Paul Starr
Paul Starr is the creator of the I'm a Beer Hound and one of the organizer and the driving force behind Art & Craft Beerfest, Lansing Beer Fest, Beerfest at the Ballpark Spring & Fall. When he's not working on Beer Hound he's probably watching the Lions, Tigers or Red Wings. Being a recent new Dad of twins, he doesn't have much extra time these days for mischief.
Latest from Paul Starr
- Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales and Grizzly Peak Brewing Co. both feature an assortment of tropical beers that make Michigan feel like a Maui beach.
- Brewery Vivant and Higher Grounds Trading Co releases new Higher Grains farmhouse ale
- Stormcloud Brewing Company Celebrates 4th Annual Adult Spelling Bee & Fundraiser
- New Holland Artisan Spirits Earns Eight Medals at 2017 American Distilling Institute Awards
- HomeGrown Brewing Company, Opens its Doors in Oxford Michigan